6mm .243 110 gr A-TIP™ Match
Item #24531 | 100/Box
Years of research and testing by the Hornady® Ballistic Development Group, combined with advanced manufacturing processes and quality control measures have led to the creation of the ultimate low drag, high performance match bullet.
Use of a new A-TIP™ seating stem is required for optimal bullet seating.
- Aluminum tip is precision machined and longer than polymer tips which moves the center of gravity and enhances inflight stability.
- Aeroballistically advanced tip design results in tighter groups and reduced drag variability.
- Perfect blend of ogive, tip length, bearing surface and optimized boattail by caliber.
- Doppler radar verified low drag coefficient (high BC) bullets are forgiving of twist rate, seating depth and muzzle velocity.
- Refined design of the AMP® bullet jacket offers industry leading uniformity and concentricity.
- Right off the press – sequentially packaged, one clone after another for the ultimate in consistent performance.
- Minimal handling throughout the manufacturing process ensures consistency from bullet to bullet.
- Packaged with a polishing bag to prepare bullets for loading (bullets aren’t bulk washed after manufacture).
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 2.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.